you made it!!! now you just have to get ready for this little gal to arrive! your first year went by so fast to me. i think it's because i live so far away! can't wait to see you!!!! are you showing yet????
Happy one year. I love your cake. Welcome to Texas Kathryn and I should meet up with you in San Antonio some time this summer. Have you found out what your having yet?
3 comments:
you made it!!! now you just have to get ready for this little gal to arrive! your first year went by so fast to me. i think it's because i live so far away! can't wait to see you!!!! are you showing yet????
Happy one year. I love your cake. Welcome to Texas Kathryn and I should meet up with you in San Antonio some time this summer. Have you found out what your having yet?
Congrats! Now you are legal to give advice.
Post a Comment