Friday, July 15, 2011

Diving for Dollars

Courtland's office does lots of competitions throughout the summer to help motivate the sales reps and this one is always my favorite. Courtland was the top rep for the competition so he got to jump in first- one minute before the rest of the guys. They threw $1000 worth of $1 coins into the swimming pool and the guys got to grab as many as they could. 
 Courtland going at it before everyone else- go babe!
 After we stayed and swam in the pool for awhile- Kell loves swimming with her daddy!

 Kell's friend Sebastian with his dad Justin
This is our 4th summer doing summer sales and it is our last. I have really been enjoying this summer, mainly because we live in such a fun place, but I hate being away from home especially because I'm missing when all my brother's and their families go home to visit.  Hopefully we can stop to see them all on our drive home (if I can talk Courtland into making 3 extra stops- 2 in TN and 1 in IL)!

1 comment:

Jill said...

um, there should be no convincing courtland. we are family. can't wait to see you!!!