Monday, July 4, 2011

Mckell Moment

Courtland and I were sitting on the couch watching the office and Mckell came up to Courtland, put out her hand to shake his hand, and said 'nice to meet you!' It was pretty cute and we have no idea where she learned it. She's starting to talk mostly in sentences now- we think she's pretty smart for only being 21 months. 

Another funny thing- we made brownies the other day. Kell loves chocolate as much as me. Anyway.. after she was eating the crumbs off her plate when she looked at my leg and I guess she thought my freckles were chocolate because she licked my leg and said, 'yummmm chocolate!'

Kell went up to Jason yesterday and said, 'oh buddy I love you!' and gave him lots of kisses- pretty stinkin cute!

1 comment:

dana and justin said...

Okay when I was looking at the pictures of Jason below, I was thinking that there is no question he looks just like Courtland! That smile... so Courtland.