Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The sweetest park

I found the sweetest park for Mckell to play at and it's only about a mile walk, wish I would have found it sooner!  It's huge- the biggest park we've ever been too and is going to be the place for hours of entertainment and fun for the rest of our time here.



 10 weeks old (already 12.8 lbs- he's a big boy)! And full of poop! ha- the joys of motherhood!
 Jason is loving his play mat and batting at the animals
 Love my little munchkin!
 such a sweet little sleeper

 11 weeks old, cuddled on mamma's bed

 Daddy passed out on the couch, such a hard worker- I sure do love and appreciate all he does for our family!

 Jason sucking his thumb
 full of the giggles

My current favorite lines of Kell's....
"mamma I try it" (then does task) "I did it, good job!"
"I love you soooooo much!"
"tummy hungry"
She's getting to be quite the little talker and over exaggerates pronunciation- it's pretty darn cute!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Your babies are soooo cute. Miss you like crazy! Can't wait to see you guys!

Rach Wood said...

That park looks SOOOO nice! And clean! I cant believe how big Jason's getting, Kell looks the same - little :) but has cute pig tails! Looks like you're living every day to the fullest with lots of fun stuff too!

Sweet November said...

Nicole that boy is a tank! LOL. HE and Maggie should have a go. Seriously she is 97% wight and 93% height! SHe is HUGE!!! By the way Kell looks like a little grown up already. She is so tall!!