Today was the day I was supposed to start my new career at Ernst & Young's tax practice in San Jose, instead I'm starting my job as a resident manager. It's bitter sweet because I was excited to have a grown up job at a successful, well-known company and gain experience I wouldn't be able to get anywhere else, but sweet because instead I'm starting a job that allows me to stay home with my babies and not miss any of the special moments I will get to have with them everyday. I feel truly blessed to have the opportunity to stay home with my kiddos while earning additional income (especially since we're living in one of the most expensive cities). These past few months have been crazy, filled with many MANY changes- graduation, new baby, 5 moves, 3 birthdays, and 2 new jobs- but turns out I think it was all worth it. Not saying I'm 'loving' living in California but I'm giving it a chance. We really are so blessed to be where we are now with jobs and a healthy family that I couldn't be happier... well unless of course we could move back to Utah ha! jk I'll embrace the opportunity for now... we'll see how home sick I am in a few months though... Wish us luck on our new adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment