Sunday, October 9, 2011

One more car ride, and finally a 'temporary' place

I say 'place' vs home because I'm hoping we won't be here too long! As everyone knows, I'm a UTAH girl through and through so I want to move back to Utah as soon as we can. For now we are living in Belmont, CA and it's a pretty sweet set up we have here. I got a job as an onsite resident manager which means we get to live here for FREE and on top of that they pay me $600 a month. How sweet is that?! Our apartment rents for $1750 a month (2bed/2bath)- only downsides are that it's a much longer commute for Courtland, coin laundry (so SO annoying I think), and I have to be home to hand out keys to vendors and maintenance- but it hasn't been too bad so far. It's only a 19 unit complex and this is considered a part time job so free rent plus extra money a month... Can't beat that!

In the car for our final drive to Belmont- the ipad keeps her entertained.

Another big BIG thanks to Riley, Carol, and Alison Astill! They were so sweet to drive out AGAIN and help us move AGAIN! I seriously have the nicest in-laws who are always willing and ready to help us with whatever- so blessed! Thank you, Thank you Astill's!

No comments: