Saturday, October 15, 2011

Stuck at home with no where to go!

Courtland and I have only ever had one car between the two of us which has been just fine since we were both in school and only needed one car. But, now with Courtland working 30-40 minutes away- he has to take the car which leaves the kids and I stranded. We go on lots of walks and find places in walking distance to help entertain (like the McDonalds with a indoor playground that's about 4 miles round trip). No fear though, we are on the hunt for a second car, which is a challenge for me because I have to find a GOOD deal (being my father's daughter- I don't pay retail value).

 This cow pillow pet is a favorite of my kids- thanks Grandma Rabe!
 Kell got a little black eye when she fell the other day, poor girl but she was a trooper.
And more of my messy little eater- loving her noodles.
 (notice the boxes in the background- I HATE unpacking and trying to find places and organize everything, we need to get rid of lots of stuff!)

 teaching Colter to crawl- such a good big sister
 and he just loves her- watches her every move



So cute! The other day Kell came out of her room with her backpack, laptop, and cell phone and said she 'meeded' to go to school. She went to the front door and started knocking saying, "mom I meed to go to school, take me to train so I go to school and work." She wants to be just like her daddy.
Can't wait until we find another car so we can get out and explore this new place.

1 comment:

dana and justin said...

They are so cute! I thought you got a highlander...