WE MADE IT!!! Everyone always says that once you've made it past the one year mark, you're good to go! It's been an amazing first year- lots and lots of changes and unexpected surprises but we've loved every minute of it!
My mom saved us the top of our cake to eat for our one year anniversary- it traveled in the car with us from Utah to Texas and this is how it came out! But it still tasted delicious even though it doesn't look so yummy!

2 comments:
Congrats! The first year is tough. Your cake was so cute.
Me and Matt were just talking about your anniversay cause we left for summer sales the next day! I cant believe its been a year, that was so fast! Your cake was the cutest cake I've ever seen!...You're suppose to be gaining weight when you're pregnant, you look tiny! I hope you're feeling better...Matt said you didnt get my email, I sent it twice so let me know if it still not there by a text or something!! GOOD LUCK OUT THERE!!!
Post a Comment