Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Just another week

Waking Mckell up from her nap- sometimes I get impatient waiting for her to wake up on her own and you would too if your child took 4+ hour naps during the best hours of the day! (might sound heavenly I know to most and I shouldn't complain but when you're staring out the window at the ocean on a gorgeous day and can't go out because your child naps from 12-4...)

Ready to head off to the park
 I found a park with a swing finally, even if it's a pretty ghetto park- Kell still likes it.

Sadly I think she gets this from me... She likes to bite/suck on her toes. Weird I know but I used to do the same thing when I was little- probably tmi but honestly I don't think it's that gross! 
 Mommy's little snuggler

One month old today! Taking a bath in the sink. He has already started filling out and put some weight on- getting a little chubby. He eats a lot more than Mckell did and is getting bigger faster than she did- I bet he's gained twice as much weight as she did at this point.  He's finally starting to be awake a little more and I love it when he is and can stare into his baby blues! That's right- he got SOMETHING of mine- blue eyes and I love it! (not to say that I don't LOVE Kell's gorgeous brown eyes) But finally something of the two of them I can claim came from me- ha!

He's starting to give us more and more smiles- just melts your heart
Love the double chin

No comments: