Sunday, June 19, 2011

A visit from Grandma Rabe- Love my Mom!

Grandma Rabe came out and stayed with us for 10 days- wish she could have stayed even longer! We had so much fun while she was here going to the beach, pool, and of course eating lots of treats.  There are a bunch of fun little shops under the complex we live in and my mom liked to go to a different one everyday and try something new.  A couple of afternoons while the kids napped I had some alone time as well and got to go shopping by myself which is always good to have some alone time every once in a while. So thank you mom!

 Me after running inside from the parking lot one afternoon after going shopping- I was soaked! The rain here can be crazy sometimes- it will be sunny and then pour down for 10 minutes and go back to being sunny.
7 weeks old- nothing but smiles


 I think it's funny how Jason likes to sleep- he always has to have his arms up by his head every which way



Grandma and Kell dancing on the boardwalk

 Mckell having a 'moment.' She all the sudden just started crying for no reason that we could tell. I kept asking her what was wrong and she would just cry harder. I guess when I was little every once in a while I would just be crying and my dad would ask what was the matter and I would say "I don't know!" (pretty embarrassing to admit) ha And so begins the mysteries of females... lol
It was so cute when my mom got here Mckell would not let her out of her sight or even farther than arms reach for that matter. She only wanted grandma, not even letting her use the restroom by herself (sorry mom!) We were all very sad when it was time for her to go back to Utah- wish she could have stayed all summer.  I think the visit was especially important for Mckell because she needs other people to interact with than just me and Courtland all the time.  It's going to be so hard to move to California in the fall- I'm definitely dreading it!  So this is my plea for everyone to come visit where ever we are- we love visitors! Thanks so much mom for coming and showing us such a fun time.  Kell still runs into your room everyday yelling for you and when I tell her you had to go ba-bye she gives me dirty looks like it's my fault- thanks! ha 

No comments: