One of Mckell's favorite shows is Barney and today she was watching one where a little girl was making a flower out of paper. So Kell decided she wanted to make one too and got a piece of paper and folded like the girl on the show (or how she thought she was supposed to fold it). When she brought it to me to show me her 'pretty flower' she accidently ripped it. So she handed it to me and said 'fix it mama.' I don't have any tape so I handed the paper/flower back to her and said sorry it's broken. She then handed it back to me and said, 'try again mama.' I've never heard her say that before and thought it was so funny. It's so fun hearing all the new words and phrases she's putting together. She's talking more and more everyday and I love it besides the fact that she's getting bigger... don't like that!
No comments:
Post a Comment