The following pictures are things that bring pure jog to my children...
Mckell (like her mama) loves to make desserts, and more importantly lick the bowl afterwards!
I was desperate to shower so I jumped in super fast and came out to find THIS a few minutes later!
Mckell and Colter had somehow found some markers and drew all over the balcony window, walls, and ground.. oh and of course all over each other! (and for some reason mckell had pulled her pants down to around her ankles??) I just burst out laughing even though these two little trouble makers were in big trouble!
It's hard to see really how bad it was in the pictures, but I was able to wash most of it off.
Even though I limit how much TV Mckell can watch, she does love to watch it. But every mom needs a break every once in a while right?
And this is my absolute favorite!
This little dude wakes up so happy almost every morning with a grin on his face, excited to see mommy! Seriously! So freakin adorable!
I just want to pinch those chubby cheeks right off! He literally is always this happy! How did I get so lucky??
Love my kiddos, and thankful I get to be home with them! I'm sure grateful for such a hardworking hubby! Proud Mama here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment