Sunday, June 26, 2011

8 weeks

Our little man is 8 weeks old! He is still such a good baby and hardly ever fusses.  He's now sleeping about 7-8 hours at night and is just a little angel.  I don't know how I got so lucky to be blessed with such good babies- guess I just know how to grow them! haha jk  My favorite is right after he eats or wakes up from sleeping because he's especially happy and always gives me smiles. And yes, the 'cooing' language has begun- I love talking back and forth with him listening to his sweet little voice- it just melts my heart! There's definitely something special between a mother and her son- I'm so grateful for my sweet little family!

 He doesn't have a lot of it- but he does have some hair!
 I love his expression in the next two pictures- can't get enough!

 So happy and content with life- don't you wish we all could be this way!
So I've been asking everyone who they think Jason looks like because I really think he looks like my brother Ben. Maybe it's just wishful thinking he has some looks from my half of the genes but I get the same response from everyone- he looks like Courtland, same as Mckell!  Now I'm not one of those people who get offended if my child doesn't look like me- I really don't care either way but I really don't think he looks like Courtland? I must be delusional or something... What do you think? Who does he look like- honestly?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sorry Nicole, I think he looks like Courtland right now. :) Our baby girl (just barely older than Jason) looked like me when she was born, but she looks more like her daddy every day. Oh well.

I'm so happy you have such a good baby--you'll have to teach my how to get one of those for my next one... Eliza is still pretty fussy a lot of the day, but she is sleeping 7-8 hours at night, which is wonderful.

Your family is so cute! Seriously, Mckell is adorable and Jason is such a darling, happy baby. Congratulations!

Carley said...

I can totally see Ben in there! He does look like Courtland too though.

Alla said...

I can see Andrew in him too :)